Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Smooth-ie Criminal

What's this?!  A morning post!!  I've got a couple of extra hours this morning, thanks to a 2 hour delay!
Normally I'm running around  like a mad woman in the morning making sure the dogs are taken care of, lunches are made for hubs and myself, and dinner is pulled out ready to go when I get home. Having dinner pre planned saves so much time when I get home from work- 1 less decision to make after 8 hours on your feet is fine by me!
For myself, breakfast has to be easy, quick and nutritionally jam packed- it's easier to make healthy choices through out the day, if you start it off on a good foot!



Smoothies don't keep me full until lunch- enter 1/2 cup of oatmeal + 1 Tbsp of  nut butter around 9:30- but by the time I get to eat I'm clear headed and not famished.

Enjoy in a wine glass- for lazy mornings at home- or while on your way to work in a travel mug!

Here's to being 1/2 way through the work week!!

See you this evening with dinner eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment