Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Poor Pup!

What's not to love about a face like that! Clearly she is looking at her Daddy for pity. I had the unfortunate job of taking her to the vet for 3 visits. First one was her pre-op, second her tumor removal, and third was to clear up infection from the wound! Because her tumor was taken off of her hip, her stitches have pulled. YOWZA- vet trip number 4 here we come. We've been waiting to get her bump taken off during my summer break, because we know from previous experiences that it's not the easiest thing for her to recover from.

To aide in her recovery I decided to bake her dog treats. I know what's the difference... what's the point?! In my mind she likes them better! Here is the EASIEST way to show your four legged friends you love them! Happy Treat Baking.



3 cups oatmeal (ground fine in a food processor)
2 Tsp Olive Oil
1/2 cup peanut butter ( I used creamy)
1 egg
small amount of water to moisten
Mix ingredients together. Shape with love. Bake in an oven at 325, for 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment